Job number 20629BR
Job title HR Executive
Appointment type Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an HR Executive to join our HR team in Amstelveen. As an HR Executive you will spend part of your time in line with the Global Shared Services Human Resources (GBS HR) service delivery providing administrative HR support to the commercial business in the Netherlands. For the other part of your role, you will support the local HR team in Amstelveen in payroll and talent attraction related activities.
- Performs all local activities related to workforce administration services;
- Ensures that relevant processes are delivered effectively providing excellent Customer services at all times;
- Uses HR procedures and guidance available to manage the GBS HR processes, executing its own transactions.
- Drafts documentation to conform with specific local legislative requirements for different stages of the employee lifecycle (employment, changes, exit) ensuring that they are signed and archived per GBS HR principles and legal requirements;
- Administration of sick leave/absence management system.
- Identifies and communicates areas of improvement related to data management and processing and also to other process flows in its responsibility area;
- Provides payroll related administrative support and acts as a back-up to the Payroll Manager.
- Supports the HR Business Partner in Recruitment and Talent Attraction activities (e.g. preparing and translating job ads, support facilitation of assessment centers, conduct interviews for interns and junior positions, prepare and participate in job fairs etc.).
- Supports the induction / onboarding process of new joiners.
- Project work is assigned on a needs basis.
- Previous HR experience required, ideally but not limited to administration and payroll;
- Bachelors degree is an advantage
- Fluency in Dutch (native or similar) and English required;
- Working proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good planning and organizing Skills;
- Attention to details is key;
- Displays positive 'can do' and problem solving attitude;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels;
- Customer Service - Approachable and delivers service in role with the customer at the heart.
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you'll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
British American Tobacco Nederland B.V.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, tobacco industry, HR, recruitment, workforce administration, HR administration