HR Business Partner
As HR Business Partner in Staff functions (IT, Legal, Audit etc) you are an essential member of an international Management Team. You are part of the strategic and tactical direction of HR and the people assignment of this Region. You provide professional HR advice, you analyze and steer the HR framework and you are responsible for facilitating various HR processes. Key responsibilities entail driving change initiatives from cultural change to performance improvement programs.
As HR Business Partner, understanding what the business needs are is key. You have the ability to translate business requirements and goals into HR plans to achieve business impact. Additionally, you are driving HR projects supporting new ways of working, such as for example Agile ways of working, cultural changes and employee experience.
Your key activities are:
- HRBP both from a functional and a local Dutch perspective in close cooperation with local HRBP for our different Staff functions and support in all HRBP related topics within the Dutch scope.
- Support and advice in all HRBP related topics in France and Belgium.
- Support and give advice to Senior Managers.
- Secure that the HR policies and instructions of Vattenfall as well as legal HR procedures in Netherlands, Belgium, and France are followed.
- Contacts and negotiations with Workers Council NL in cooperation with Staff Function HR Industrial Relations.
- Support in topics connected to organizational development and change management.
You will report directly to the HR Director Staff function HR IT & Local HR BP and you will be part of the international team, a team of self-driven professionals who work independently on different HR topics, in a good atmosphere.