Who are you?
We are looking for a focused, professional HR Business Partner that knows how to set priorities and really partner with the business. You have strong analytical and conceptual skills based on strategic understanding. Furthermore, you have / are:
What do we offer you?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from the main HR processes and from the areas relevant to the position.
- Experience from working with collective labor agreements, regulations, etc. in the Dutch ánd Belgium / French scope.
- Experience from business organizations, organizational development and/or change processes.
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both verbal and written.
- Experience from working in an international surrounding.
- Willing to travel (about once a month to Sweden or Germany for example).
- Academic degree within relevant area or equivalent qualifications and working experience.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in a dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be working in our new modern head office in Amsterdam close to Bijlmer Arena station. Also, it is possible to work partly from home.
We welcome your application before the 26th of December
via the application form
. For questions regarding the recruitment process, you’re welcome to contact Marle Verzaal, Recruiter, email@example.com
. If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Uta Schellenberger-Nicoubin, Hiring Manager,firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like to know more about our company, you should visit https://careers.vattenfall.com/nl/werken-bij-ons
Agency calls are not appreciated.