• Conception and definition of innovative and efficient test strategies for our mixed-signal ICs in close collaboration with our design teams and Design for Test Department
• Design and development of soft- and hardware for our state-of-the-art mixed-signal automated test systems
• Support of design verification and silicon characterization in co-operation with design team and product engineering
• Implementation, correlation and release of reliable test solution at our Asian subcontractors and support of mass production ramp
• Maintenance and improvement of production test setups during product lifetime
• Verification and documentation of test program and corresponding changes
What we are looking for
• First experience in development of ATE test programs for analogue and mixed-signal IC‘s
• Basic knowledge about PMIC/Audio related design blocks and/ or RF and/ or wireless communication
• Proven programming skills in C/VBA
• Experience in working with international and cross-functional teams
• Fluent written and verbal English is essential
• Engineering degree in Electronics or equivalent education
What we offer:
Dialog in Den Bosch
Working in our design centre in Hertogenbosch, you will be a key part of a growing multi-cultural team focused on our most cutting edge products for wireless communication, Bluetooth low energy and audio Technology. Our office is within the beautiful medieval city of Hertogenbosch, the home of many national and international businesses and just a short commute to Eindhoven, the high-tech capital of the Netherlands. The city has been built to support the needs of modern family life with fantastic transport infrastructure complemented by a large variety of excellent local schools and child care.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to years of double-digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With growth planned for 2020, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short-range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.