No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace. You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one. We commit to providing possible best development and career growth to all our employees through digitalized learning ways in order to keep them up with development of technological changing.
In Maersk we are on a vision to become The Global Integrator of container logistics - connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain. You will join a truly ground-breaking journey striving to continuing to strengthen the focus to become a truly customer-centric company, serving our customers' individual needs.
• Support Head of WND Product by delivering product development related activities of core product, add-ons, configurable, and customization requirements
• Maximise utlisation of all our existing assets: Work with the regional product teams to develop clear plan of action on how we fix any bleeding assets
• Manage Global WND commercial framework ensuring REG WND teams are winning within the recommended guidelines
• Product Management
Review current stage of products deployed in various gographies (take actions on declining products)
Develop strategies with regions to introduce new products
Introduce new global products and add ons
• Plan and prioritise product development: Leading the Product Development Board process for underlying new product/add-ons developments
• Support M&A projects in regions by conducting thorough evaluation of potential acquisitions
• Highly experienced Warehouse and Distribution expert with a proven track record in assessing market needs and building strategic plans focused on growth
• Experience in setting up partnership or building own infrastructure to service customer’s warehousing and distribution needs
• Proven track record of targeting, pursuing and winning opportunities from existing and new customers, through combined personal and collaborative selling efforts at “Director Level”
• Significant experience of owning and managing P&L of large business portfolios
• Experience of driving warehouse reengineering projects
• Proven track record in a matrix, multi-cultural organisation, building strong relationships and networks both locally and internationally
• Leadership experience within complex time critical projects
• Highly proficient in creating convincing business cases
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with the ability to co-ordinate globally across teams, facilitate workshops
• A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player with a collaborative mindset
• Self-motivated, who can complete tasks without supervision and who can evaluate and manage risks appropriately
• Strong people management and leadership skills as well as ability to collaborate and influence others, including suppliers
• Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English
What we offer:
• International experience working for the world´s leader, in a dynamic, global industry.
• Work with colleagues and clients across the world.
• Excellent training development opportunities and global career prospects.
• Enhance your communication, problem solving and relation building skills.
• Competitive salary and excellent bonus package.