We are looking to hire an excellent Business Development manager to initiate and lead strategic initiatives to promote and sell filtration solutions focused on high-end filtration applications in oil & gas and power-gen verticals.
In this position, you will promote filtration strategic initiatives such as competitor filter replacement in support of regional business development and sales teams at customers and industry events Among your responsibilities, you will identify gaps in the product line portfolio and support new product and service introductions; initiate sales enablement tools and their deployment. You will work cross-functionally, unifying and motivating peers from different teams, such as sales, product line, engineering and marketing.
The position is located in our Duiven office, and we provide a full-time, permanent contract.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate and lead strategic initiatives (e.g. competitor filter elements upgrades) to promote filtration solutions for high end filtration applications focused on oil & gas and powergen verticals
- Identify new applications and verticals to extend product line portfolio and support introduction of new products and services
- Support Product Line and Product Managers in rolling out the pricing and sales strategies in close cooperation with the GeoMarkets team
- Drive GeoMarkets team to promote filtration solutions and support during technical clarification and commercial negotiations
- Educate, coach and support regional network of filtration specialists owning the regional filtration business plans as part of the regions P&L responsibility
- Serve as market-facing SME/thought leader for filtration during customer and industry events
- Develop and maintain filtration competitive analysis, including monitoring of competitive threats, disruptive technologies and/or business models and initiate appropriate counter measurements.