We are hiring a:
German customer care specialist
Company | about us
Easywalker develops award winning, high quality and stylish strollers and accessories. Our company entered the market in 1989 with the introduction of a radical new stroller concept: the first three-wheel stroller in Europe. This innate challenger mentality is still very much alive and resulted in fast growth in the last few years. From a strong identity and vision, we want to bring innovation to the industry and create a ‘love brand’ that will be embraced by our consumers.
Next to the Easywalker brand, we developed the MINI by Easywalker and Disney by Easywalker brands. Three clearly positioned propositions with their own product assortments and marketing approach.
In Northern Europe, we sell directly to (large) retailers from our headquarters in Amsterdam. In the other 45 countries, with a focus on Europe, Asia and the Middle East, we are represented by exclusive distributors. Through the combination of strong marketing, new products and stimulating sell-through on the shop floor we will grow our revenue. We are a closely connected and dedicated team. Everyone ‘eats and dreams’ our branded strategy and works from a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We want to continue to challenge, we want to continue to innovate, we want to continue to grow.
For more information about the company visit our website:
Due to continued growth we have a fantastic opportunity for a customer care specialist to join our dynamic and growing team. Do you have experience with handling customer requests and do you enjoy to provide exceptional service to all types of customers, whether it’s a retailer, a distributor or a consumer? Are you a team player and do you speak German and English?
We are looking for a motivated and talented colleague to join our customer care team. You will be a link between our sales team and our customers, and responsible for handling pre and after sales queries in a professional, caring, accurate and efficient manner. We score high on customer satisfaction and your goal is to increase this level again and again. Once you master all of these general responsibilities, there is plenty of room to grow by contributing to one or more of our exciting future projects. We are always changing and growing and we want you to grow with us.
Essential job functions
- Answering questions and service requests via telephone and email.
- Coordinating repair requests in cooperation with our engineer.
- Entering, amending and adjusting orders fulfilling the customer expectation.
- Coordinate our customers, our sales team and our logistics partner to get orders at the right time and in the most efficient way to our customers.
- Arranging (inter)national shipments.
- Contributing to additional support programs/projects (e.g. process improvement, increase customer satisfaction, creation of working instructions, develop training materials, sell through, etc.).