International company with the motto to reduce waste reduction all over the world!
What are you going to do?
The person we are looking for has extensive experience in on-line or related areas, with at least 6+ years of full-time employment.
We expect the right person to be an expert in software engineering and have good knowledge of what it means to work with large and/or distributed systems. Furthermore, we need someone who lives and breathes Agile development, can focus on delivering, and wants to take a leading role in improving how we work.
• Develop high-performant, stable server-side code with Node.js, Express & ES2017*
• Work closely with experienced product & design teams to build intuitive experiences in a highly-visibile environment
• Own major projects and features from design phase to coding and testing
• Find and help fix stability, scalability, performance issues, cross-browser compatibility, Web standards, and interoperability.
• Have a solid grasp and experience with MVC and OO design.
• Using source control systems such as Git or Subversion
• Self-motivated and have the ability to get things done
• Ability to come up with innovative solutions to problems, while also thoroughly considering edge cases and avoiding pitfalls
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence a cross-functional team to deliver results.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Be a key team member in development and design of new projects
• Coaching of junior and medior developers (guide them through architecture and procedures, be a mentor helping with skills development)
• Think with your colleagues about architecture decisions and help work them out
• Help to continuously improve development work in all areas (coding, processes, tools, testing, etc.)
• Be a technical sparring partner for the organisation to help the business create efficient and effective requirements
• Work with international counterparts across the worldwide eBay Classifieds Group
Preferably you have degree in Computer Sciences or comparable topic.
This is a project for a period of 6+ months