Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to handle our North West African region. Do you fluently speak French & English? Do you have a good understanding of International business including knowledge of Incoterms, Document Certification, Letter of Credits etc.? Are you ready to be the main point of contact for our customers and support them with their orders and queries? If yes, then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with good communication skills, a logical thinker and very good attention to detail. You will manage the full Order to Cash process which means your key responsibilities will be processing orders correctly and efficiently and liaising with other internal departments (Local Sales, Finance, Supply Chain...) to ensure timely deliveries to our customers. On a daily basis you will be required to communicate both internally and externally answering queries from various stakeholders. Once established in the role, you will also be handling logistical claims, credits, debits and rebates as well as reporting for relevant 1st tier customers when required. You will be based in our European HQ in Amsterdam and report directly to the Sales Administration Team Leader.
* Manage your customer accounts claim cycle claim through to resolution, Progressing all correspondence, documentation and enquiries regarding transaction processing
* Commercial claims including stock rotation, back margin, price protection, rebates, logistical claims
* Work closely with the commercial and supply chain departments ensuring that transactions are validated and processed in a complete, timely and accurate basis
* Maximise revenue and customer satisfaction
* Daily sales order allocation process with business management and sales accounts;
* Daily delivery creation and availability with the internal supply chain department both planning and fulfillment
* Daily tracking of transport partners performance against customer slot booking or export requirements
* Periodic Customer facing account metrics to ensure customer expectations are met
* Track Order progress against current customer targets
* To work closely with credit control to ensure effective front-end management of the sales/collections areas
* Ensure all processes adhere to current relevant policies and procedures, J Sox, ISO and internal work instructions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Previous Sales Administration experience
* Previous SAP SD experience an advantage * Good command / good working knowledge of English and French
* Good communication skills (written / verbal and face to face)
* Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel * Good understanding of Global Supply Chain and International Trade
* Good understanding of Order To Cash processes and relevant KPI's
* Attention to detail and desire to follow issues through to closure * Ability to be logical and proactive
* Ability to take ownership of a business process
* Team Player
* Ability to work under pressure
What we offer:
What do we have to offer?
We offer a fulltime permanent position with a competitive salary. We offer 27 holidays per year. At Epson we believe in having a good work-life balance, we therefore work with a flex time system. Public transport or commuting expenses are reimbursed. We offer a collective health insurance and a company pension plan. The dress code at our office is business casual.