The Service Technician is responsible to perform services and maintenance activities on various customer sites in the Netherlands. This includes all types of maintenance services (i.e. preventive and corrective), maintenance facilities, and coordinate with his team lead and other support functions. You will be part of a team that operates the Haliade-X prototype including participation in test and validation programs and improvement/optimization projects to streamline performance and serviceability. Driving operational excellence, quality and safety is key priority for this role.
- Ensure compliance of all local regulations and directives for occupational safety and GE safety and quality guidelines
- Work independently in teams on preventive and corrective maintenance, implementation of retrofits and modifications including fault analyses documentation and reports
- Support the leadership team on the day to day planning tasks and participate in process & quality improvement initiatives and provide feedback on lessons learned to your team lead.
- Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site.
- Support the leadership team on the day to day planning tasks