Field Service Engineer
What are you going to do as a Field Service Engineer?
You will asked to perform on-site inspection, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of cranes and related heavy lifting equipment in the maritime, offshore and process industries.
You will travel 70% of the time - mostly Benelux but also internationally/offshore. The remaining 50% of the time will be divided between time at home or in the workshop.
So, what's in it for you?
* Extremely dynamic work - every project is different
* International travel opportunities
* Career growth opportunities
* Excellent compensation + int. service extras + company car
What is expected of you as a Field Service Engineer?
* 5+ years' experience cranes in the maritime, oil&gas, petrochemicals, offshore or related sectors
* MBO/MTS - WTB / Maritime Officer / or related education
* Advanced level of DUTCH & ENGLISH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the analysis, service and maintenance of cranes in a variety of technical sectors - from the maritime to the industrial, from the wind energy to the process industries. Our client is a local and international market leader in rotating equipment and is looking to expand its team with higher-education-level engineers and technicians.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Field Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.