• Checking and repairing mechanical / electric / pneumatic functioning of processing equipment on site
• Provide installation, commissioning, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting services on Tetra Pak Processing Equipment’s as well as to drive continuous improvement at the customer's plant
• Liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems
We believe you have:
• A technical education in Mechanical or Control technology
• Several years of work experience (preferably in the dairy or food processing industry) and have relevant knowledge about food processing techniques
• Knowledge of our Processing equipment (separators, homogenizers, heat exchangers, pumps and valves etc.)
• Affinity to work on customers site and with process technology
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Great problem solving and communications skills
• Accuracy and flexibility
• Good command of the Dutch and English languages. Skills in French or considered as an asset
What we offer:
Interested in joining our team?
If you want to spend your commitment and your drive to make a serious difference in a leading international player, please send your application in English via our career site at www.tetrapak.com
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. For more information, you can turn to Eszter Andrasi, the Recruitment Specialist in charge (email@example.com).