Facility & Engineering Manager
The Facility & Engineering Manager Netherlands is responsible for the optimal management of assets, facilities and engineering projects through strong project management and communication skills and working at all levels in the organisation.
This position reports to the Supply Chain Manager EMEA, working independently within a matrix organisation managing a team of four direct reports.
Who we are
Quaker Chemical EMEA manufactures more than 500 different products, mainly auxiliary substances for the metal producing and processing industry. Although operating internationally and with a global orientation, our EMEA Headquarters are located in Uithoorn, near Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Over 400 people are employed by Quaker EMEA, working on product development, production, sales and marketing.
What’s in it for you?
What you will do
- Good salary with great secondary conditions, including fully paid pension and health care schemes, bonus eligibility.
- Opportunities to see your efforts contribute toward the success of a rapidly growing international company.
- Solving problems and creating value are part of our DNA.
- Maintenance: management of mechanical and electrical activities within the department.
- EHS: monitor, design technical solutions and improve processes to enhance quality, EHS, service and costs levels.
- Engineering: oversee the design, construction and maintenance of the facilities and facility management systems.
- Purchasing: following guidelines, oversee the purchasing of all materials in Holland (excluding raw materials and packaging).
- General office services: set guidelines for the availability and quality of office services.
- Responsible for compliance of the FS process with SOX in Holland.