Your main responsibilities:
• Manage a team of approx. 15 Service Engineers
• Manage and develop personnel in line with global processes and tools
• Drive competence development for your team
• Educate, coach, support and share experience with colleagues and customers
• Drive for employee engagement, employee satisfaction, technical improvements, high performance and utilisation
• Manage resources with regards to individual and team performance in accordance with set targets
• Lead Issue Resolution (management and escalation) to ensure timely and quality resolution to the satisfaction of the customer. In case of service quality issue, support with analysis, action plan and regular communication to stakeholders.
• Collaborate with central planning and Key Account teams to secure the optimal planning of resources.
• Technical/engineering education, preferably at University level or similar
• People management experience is a must
• Knowledge in processing and food safety is an advantage
• Good understanding of mechanic, electric, and automation
• High level of analytical problem-solving skills, and a good understanding of World Class Manufacturing
• A good understanding of service business, service products and customers’ needs
• Self-driven, highly motivated and independent personality
• Excellent negotiation skill and informal authority to motivate and influence people at all levels
• Fluency in Dutch and good English command both verbal and written is a must
• Willingness to travel 2 to 3 days a week
What we offer:
Interested in joining our team?
If you want to spend your commitment and your drive to make a serious difference in a leading international player, please send your application in English as soon as possible, but not later than 31st December. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. For more information, you can turn to Thibaut Ricard, FSO Area Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Anita Jarecsni, the Recruitment Specialist in charge (email@example.com).