What are you going to do as a Field Service Engineer?
You will also be asked to perform on-site inspection, maintenance, repair and fault finding of gearboxes, centrifugal pumps, compressors and other rotating equipment and mechanical installations in the maritime, oil&gas, and wind energy sectors.
You will travel 70% of the time - Benelux and internationally/intercontinentally. The remaining 30% of the time will be divided between time at home and in the workshop.
So, what's in it for you?
* Extremely dynamic work - every project is different
* International travel opportunities
* Career growth opportunities
* Excellent compensation + int. service extras + travel allowance ("km-vergoeding")
What is expected of you as a Field Service Engineer?
* 5+ years' experience working with rotating equipment / gearboxes / mechanical installations in the maritime, oil&gas or energy sectors
* MBO/MTS - WTB / Maritime Officer / or related education
* Advanced level of DUTCH & ENGLISH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the analysis, service and maintenance of gearboxes and compressors in a variety of technical sectors - from the maritime to the industrial, from the wind energy to the process industries. Our client is a local and international market leader in rotating equipment and is looking to expand its team with higher-education-level engineers and technicians.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Field Diagnostics Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.