Do you want to:
- Contribute to the care of millions of people worldwide?
- Guarantee the quality of our Health Care products?
- Work on products which maximize the value for patients and reduce healthcare costs
Your responsibilities as Test Automation Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Guaranteeing the quality of the software by specifying tests, and automating these;
- Defining acceptance criteria & supported scenario’s together with a Product Owner & developers;
- Managing test plans, test, and traceability reports according to the used procedures;
You are a part of…
A cross-functional agile team based in Eindhoven, and part of a project consisting of multiple teams distributed over the Netherland. Furthermore, you will be closely cooperating with the core testing team of VitalHealth: a group of more than 15 functional and technical test professionals (base mostly in Ede) VitalHealth, which has been recently acquired by Philips. VitalHealth Software is a global provider of innovative cloud-based eHealth solutions for Accountable Care Organizations, Health Information Exchanges and Specialty Care. Headquartered in the Netherlands - a country known to be at the forefront of healthcare initiatives - we have offices in Europe, India and the United States.