Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Chip-making equipment. ASML is a multinational company with offices in 60 cities in 16 countries, Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We employ more than 17.500 people. Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
For this sector (D&E) we are looking for a Design Engineer for Mechanical Development. As a part of the department Mechanical Engineering the group Source Laser is responsible for the engineering of mechanical modules for the EUV Source Laser system.
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
Creating designs together with a small team of mechanical experts and co-developer/ supplier in project setting. Working together with design teams of various technical disciplines
- Specifies and designs the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance.
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical
and supply chain perspective.
- Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment.
- Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
· Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of mechanical designs.
· Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
· 3D CAD modeling (preferable NX).
· Knowledge of mechanical construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
· Preference: Mechanical design principles for optical elements
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!