Business Unit Cheese and Powder Systems develops, engineers, and commissions cheese and powder production equipment for the food industry. With over 800 employees in 8 countries, we develop, deliver and facilitate a world-leading portfolio of process solutions in close cooperation with the Tetra Pak Market Companies.
We are looking for an Electrical Project Leader
coordinating Electrical Engineering activities of large BU projects
You will be based in Heerenveen, Netherlands What you will do:
- Will be responsible to lead Electrical Engineering activities with a focus on the largest BU projects.
- Will drive technical alignment between different Business Streams teams.
- Assist sales during pre-project by calculating engineering, manufacturing & installation cost.
- Collect & analyze all the relevant specifications from customer User Requirement Specifications documents.
- Create technical description for project offers.
- Build request for quotation package for the supplier in charge of electrical engineering, manufacturing and/or installation in line with Tetra Pak strategy, standards, guidelines, tools and methods for electrical design.
- Select supplier in collaboration with Supply Management team.
- Verify & Validate supplier engineering and manufacturing deliverables.
- Support colleagues from Clusters / Market Company, Project Managers, Automation Engineers, Installation Teams.
- Develop network between Business Streams teams located on different sites.
- Develop standard solutions, tools, method, documents by considering Business Streams