Are you challenged by the engineering of electro-mechanical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!Job Mission
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. You are dedicated to secure the quality of electro-mechanical designs and components under the responsibility of the Applications group. This includes products like connectors, printed circuit boards, boxes or cabinets and racks with electronics and electronic components.Job Description
Job Description The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s.
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various products.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage your own agenda and agree on on-time deliverables with project leader and/or team leader.
- Act as an interface to external suppliers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor or Master degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.Experience
- Preferably some years of experience as engineer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary module
design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Previous and recent experience with ASML standards and Ways of Work is highly appreciated, either as a former ASML employee or
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with NX.
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Flexible and eager to learn.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Able and willing to travel (internationally) – up to 5% of your working time.