Business Unit Cheese and Powder Systems develops, engineers and commissions cheese and powder production equipment for the food industry. With over 800 employees in 8 countries, we develop, deliver and facilitate a world-leading portfolio of process solutions in close cooperation with the Tetra Pak Market Companies.
Our team is currently looking for an individual with a highly positive attitude and excellent professional competences to fulfil the role of:
In this position, we would like you to be based in Heerenveen, Netherlands
Main Purpose of the Job
- Will be responsible to lead Electrical Engineering activities with a focus on the largest BU projects.
- Will drive technical alignment between different Business Streams teams.
- Assist sales during pre-project by calculating engineering, manufacturing & installation cost.
- Collect & analyze all the relevant specifications from customer URS.
- Creates technical description for project offer.
- Build RFQ package for the supplier in charge of electrical engineering, manufacturing and/or installation in line with Tetra Pak strategy, standards, guidelines, tools and methods for electrical design.
- Selects supplier in collaboration with Supply Management team.
- Verifies & Validates supplier engineering and manufacturing deliverables.
- Support colleagues from Clusters / Market Company, Project Managers, Automation Engineers, Installation Teams.
- Develop network between Business Streams teams located on different sites.
- Develop standard solutions, tools, method, documents by considering Business Streams alignment as a must.