E-plan Design Engineer
This is NewCold
NewCold is service provider in cold chain logistics with a focus on the development and operation of large, highly automated cold stores. By offering advanced logistic services worldwide, NewCold strives to be crucial in the cold chain of leading food companies. We use latest technology to empower our people, to handle food responsibly and to guarantee food safety in a sustainable way. We challenge the industry, believe in long-term partnerships and deliver solid investment opportunities that enable next generation logistic solutions.
NewCold is one of the fastest growing companies in cold chain logistics. We are expanding our teams to support this growth. More information on NewCold can be found on www.newcold.com
and our social media.
About the vacancy
To support our further worldwide growth, we are looking to recruit an E-plan Desig Engineer to join our team. You will be positioned to form a reliable colleague for our internationally operating electrical engineering team. As an E-plan Desigh Engineer you will be responsible for creating the electrical drawings for the Material Handling Projects. These consist of conveyors, cranes and project specific material handling devices. Further you will assist the controls engineers on new projectss with calculations and order management, support existing projects with drawing management and use lessons learned for continuous improvement of the electrical designs.
What will you do?
- Design electrical drawings in E-plan P8.
- Design the field lay-out in cooperation with the electrical engineer in AutoCAD.
- Actively participate in the design and control of the Newcold electrical standard.
- Design the control cabinet and panel layouts in cooperation with the electrical engineer in E-plan pro Panel.
- Provide all necessary info (part lists, technical info, etc.) to the electrical engineer.
- Assist the electrical engineer in cable and power calculations.
- Assist the electrical engineer in technical administrative tasks.
- Create and follow up on purchase orders.
- Create and control the as built files.