It’s your challenge to build up the Duvel brand in the broadest sense of the word:
- building new products
- interacting with target groups
- facilitating unique activations and programs
- and above all, realize revolutionary projects in marketing and branding.
… all of this across various channels and countries!
But hey, there’s much more to it!
- As Senior Brand Manager, you develop a vision of the segment of strong blond beers - and Duvel’s place in it.
- You formulate and monitor the brand values and quality guidelines for the branding of Duvel in the world.
- Your biggest challenge is to annually formulate and realize the strategic brand policy for Duvel.
- Furthermore, you propagate the strategic vision within the organization. You help colleagues in various countries (local marketing) with the implementation of this strategy and the definition, set-up, follow up and achievement of campaign objectives.
- You develop relevant and appealing advertising.
- You regularly test the brand as well as the effect of campaigns, together with the country teams (local marketing).
- Needless to say (but we’ll say it anyway), you are the guardian of the brand and you continue to build on its identity and positioning. You have a natural feeling of what fits - and what doesn’t - and you even dare to cross borders!
- You’re responsible for the messaging and designs of our products.
- Driven by a need for innovation, you bring new products and/or services to the market, working closely with different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- You play a core role, from product development to marketing and sales.