Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or Ph.D.) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Would you like to take ownership of the design of mechanical precision tools, which are reliable, safe, contamination-free, cost-effective and easy to manufacture and service? Are you eager to further develop your mechanical design expertise, to be part of the state-of-the-art technological innovation and multiple engineering disciplines?
If so, then our job of Design Engineer Tooling could be the perfect next step in your career.
Take ownership for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, safe, contamination-free, cost-effective and easy to manufacture and service within the restrictions imposed by specifications, costs and planning considerations.
Working on the design of one or more tooling developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of experts in a project setting.
- Specifies and designs tooling for functional requirements in the area of manufacturing and service.
- Is concerned with the application of precision mechanical construction principles and competence standards.
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests.
- Is responsible for technical product documentation.
- Seeks customer satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering.
- At least 5-10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Knowledge of mechanics, precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics, mechatronics, thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of tooling design.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
I will be on vacation from Friday the 12th of July till Monday the 12th of August. Please, feel free to make an appointment on my agenda (google/Gmail; Germa.Karsmakers@Yacht.NL)!! Possible dates; Tuesday the 13th of August till Friday the 16the of August between 9 am and 5 pm. Or contact my colleague Dominique. His email address is; Dominique.Hanssen@Yacht.NL.