The Market Expansion Deployment Lead will ensure clear communication between the Fontem teams, MSC, PCC, etc., and the local market representatives. This position requests for a high level of independency, drive and cultural empathy. The role encompasses the whole field of launching the blu portfolio in a new market, including channels, marketing, digital, activation and considers all stakeholders: divisions, clusters, markets, trade-partners and consumers. At least 30% of traveling is required in this position.
- Develop and manage launch plans with the market teams, using FV processes with milestones and identifying/mitigating risk.
- Provide a feedback and learning process that enhances the market expansion model during and post each market launch. Share successes, risks and resolutions as best practice information across markets and through governance structure.
- Embed and facilitate the utilisation of the different global toolboxes in the new markets (the tool box covers all areas of change management applicable to this project including planning, communication, new ways of working & evaluation), identifying issues and developing resolutions with market project teams and division
- Make sure the legal requirements and regulatory environment of new markets are clear and understood by all relevant parties like the Global marketing and Manufacturing departments.
- Evaluate activities (performance indicators) and recommend improvements where needed
- Co-create the go to market approaches for new markets, starting with market & consumer insights and the route to market structure.
- Actively engages and manages all key stakeholders, ensuring brand activations are aligned with the Global CMO brand agenda, the IMB business plan and the local market needs.
- Recognize and anticipate pro-actively on bottlenecks that could delay projects.
- As the ‘go to’ person for the project you will work closely with senior stakeholders to provide the right information and recommendations to support great decision making