At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
For our location in Enschede we are looking for a Demand Planner - S&OP to join our team.
What will you do:
In this role, you have the opportunity to provide scenarios and guidance to the demand and supply balancing on Fire Suppression Products (FSP) Business Unit level based on your detailed analysis and business knowledge, in such a way that European availability of our products is optimized to deliver against customer requirement and to realize our business objectives in terms of revenue, costs and integral inventory levels.
How you will do it:
* Develop medium and long term Demand Plans (value and volume) based on statistics and enriched with all relevant input from Sales, Product Management, Finance and Supply Planning.
* Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and prepare forecast data and evaluate forecast results.
* Manage systems phase-in/out in close cooperation with Product Management, Sales and Supply Planning. The aim is to introduce new products in-time and phase-out products without obsolete Finished goods and component stock.
* Prepare the S&OP deck as well as relevant analysis to maximize business insights and to facilitate decision-making. Participate in Business Unit S&OP meetings; prepare minutes and actions including follow up. Back-up of the S&OP leader by leading the Business Unit S&OP meetings.
* Deploy the single agreed plan to all relevant functions, making sure that everyone is working towards the same plan.