Yacht is a Dutch secondment, recruitment and selection agency. The company was founded on May 19, 2000 as an operating company of Randstad Holding. In addition to the Netherlands, the company is also active in France and Germany. Yacht only focuses on the mediation of highly educated and specialist workers. Yacht mediates in various fields, including HRM, finance, construction & civil engineering, ICT, procurement, legal services, social domain, engineering and life sciences. In addition to secondment, Yacht also carries out interim management, recruitment and selection, and freelance assignments.
In your position of Data Scientist, working for Yacht, you will work on various assignments at our leading (international) clients. The clients where you can work on assignments could be Philips, KLM, Schiphol, KPN, VodafoneZiggo, Liberty Global, Ebay, ABN AMRO, ING, Rabobank or IBM.
Yacht will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge of different ways how international companies work with their data. Because the assignments at our clients are very diverse you will get the opportunity to develop yourself as a Data Scientist gaining knowledge and experience in different sectors like the telecom-, banking or high-tech sector. This could be a great step four your future career as a freelancer.
What are you going to do as a Data Scientist?
In the function of Data Scientist, you provide organizations with insights on the basis of which they (with your help) can adjust and develop the policy for the future. To realize this, you will search for relevant data sets yourself, combine your internal and external datasets, test the quality of the data and apply statistical models and mathematical techniques. In addition, you advise the organization you have been asked about the possibilities that you have found!
Our clients normally ask for the following experience and expertise. If you have some experience and recognize yourself in the competencies, I would like to talk to you to determine together what other possibilities there are within Yacht:
- You have completed your college or university education in the direction of computer science, econometrics,
mathematics, computer science, AI, machine learning, or (statistical) data science.
- You are able to engage with senior management
- You have strong storytelling skills
- You have the ability to translate data-driven insights into decisions and actions
- You have knowledge of one of the visualization tools e.g Flare, D3js, Tableau
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in the field of Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Mining or Deep Learning and you can explain clearly to me and the client what you actually did with it;
- You have demonstrable experience with Python and R.
- You have knowledge and experience with data tools such as SAS, MatLab, Spark, Apache Hadoop;
- And you have experience working in an Agile environment.
You will get access to our Yacht Academy with 1200 courses in the field of "data". You will also receive an appropriate travel allowance, holiday allowance and 25 leave days and access to our enormous network of professionals!
Interested in working for Yacht at major international companies than apply directly with a short cover letter. You can also send an email to email@example.com.