Data Center Engineer
Are you passionate about Hardware and Server Installation? Do you want to boost your career at a large cloud provider? If so, I have a good news, we are looking for a Data center / Technical support engineer.
This is a hardware-focused role in Haarlem, providing colocation, dedicated servers, cloud and PoP Services.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of building new services such as servers, private racks, collocations and process updates on them.
- Windows and Linux Server Installations, including hardware and software configuration.
- Hardware and Software updating.
- Server recovery.
- Managing hardware/spare part replacement.
- Ticket resolving.
- Troubleshooting closely with the Level 1 support team.
- Administration due to the client requirements.
- Participating in the capacity planning.
- Project Management around provisioning of new servers or relocation of servers.
- Work closely with the other Data centers of Leaseweb.