Background and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent command of English, preferably Dutch.
- Preferably customer service experience, but eager to learn, proactive and enthusiastic are just as important.
- Customer-oriented, both internally and externally.
- Great at team work.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and ERP / database systems or willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - must be able to effectively communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues verbally and through email or written communications.
A challenging customer-facing position in an international company, a competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits package.
About the team
You will be part of the customer service group based in the Netherlands, which consists of one manager, two team leaders, 14 customer service representatives and three billing associates. Customer service is dedicated to provide accurate, efficient and timely support and a high level of service to our customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and beyond.
Quaker Houghton is the global leader in industrial process fluids. With a robust presence around the world, including operations in over 25 countries, our customers include thousands of the world’s most advanced and specialized steel, aluminum, automotive, aerospace, offshore, can, mining, and metalworking companies. Our high-performing, innovative and sustainable solutions are backed by best-in-class technology, deep process knowledge and customized services. With 4,000 employees, including chemists, engineers and industry experts, we partner with our customers to improve their operations so they can run even more efficiently, even more effectively, whatever comes next. For more information about the company, please visit www.quakerhoughton.com
Do not hesitate to send your written motivation and curriculum vitae to the attention of Christa Koot. Please use the application form
Agency calls are not appreciated.