Background and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent command of the English language, preferably Dutch and /or another European language.
- Proven customer service experience, preferably 2-4 years of experience in an equivalent position in an international environment.
- Customer-oriented, both internally and externally.
- Great at team work.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Is a self-starter, highly accurate in managing data and proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software suite and ERP / database systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - must be able to effectively communicate with colleagues verbally and through email or written communications.
A challenging position in an international company, a competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits package.
About the team
You will be part of the customer service group based in the Netherlands, which consists of one manager, two team leaders, 4 customer data coordinators, 8 customer service representatives and three billing associates. Customer service is dedicated to provide an amazing customer experience through providing the highest level of quality resulting in accuracy, efficiency and timely support, providing a high level of service to our customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and beyond.
About Quaker Houghton
Quaker Houghton is the global leader in industrial process fluids. With a robust presence around the world, including operations in over 25 countries, our customers include thousands of the world’s most advanced and specialized steel, aluminum, automotive, aerospace, offshore, can, mining, and metalworking companies. Our high-performing, innovative and sustainable solutions are backed by best-in-class technology, deep process knowledge and customized services. With 4,000 employees, including chemists, engineers and industry experts, we partner with our customers to improve their operations so they can run even more efficiently, even more effectively, whatever comes next. For more information about the company, please visit
Do not hesitate to send your written motivation and curriculum vitae via the
to the attention of Christa Koot. We're looking forward hearing from you!
Agency calls are not appreciated.