Our clinical department defines, develops and delivers clinical programmes, ensuring the highest-quality review of data and effective interaction with study sites.
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator, you will work office based in Bennekom and provide technical support to the project team, coordinating non-clinical responsibilities of project administration as applicable to the client contract. Additional key responsibilities include:
- Performs PPD investigator file reviews and logging of outstanding issues in project related tracking tools
- Reviews regulatory documents for proper content
- Liaises with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified
- Disseminates study related information, including project tracking updates to Clients, clinical study teams and other PPD departments
- Assists with the identification of potential investigators and development/distribution of initial protocol packets
- Creates meeting agendas and minutes, as well as coordinates team conference calls and distribution of meeting minutes