Client Operations Manager
Succeeding at Xtrasource means bringing respect and trust towards your colleagues and client. Creating a thriving and challenging working environment. Loving what you do. Looking for the wow factor and how to surprise your team and your client. Does that sound like you?
Xtrasource located in the city centre of Enschede has a vacancy for a:
Client Operations Manager
with experience in an International Customer Service Team
(0,8 - 1 FTE per 1 April 2018)
Do you have ambition and are full of positive energy? Are you a result-oriented person and do you enjoy working with people from all over the world? If you have answered yes, then we would like to talk to you.
Who are we?
Xtrasource is part of the Webhelp Group, Europe’s fastest growing BPO/BPM service provider. Xtrasource has realized a growth in the last two years of more than 50% and is positioned to continue this for the coming years. At Xtrasource we provide multi-lingual technical support (up to 20 languagues) to some of the world’s leading brands. As part of our growth strategy we are investing in the development of solutions and providing a “one-stop shop” service offering for those companies looking to provide consistent, and high quality product support throughout Europe for their brands.
Check out our website and Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/xtrasourceeurope) to get a good impression of our offices in Enschede.
- Hands-on manager, able to find balance between continuous improvement and team work.
- Bring structure and insight for the team and your client, creating transparency.
- With your leadership skills you develop and motivate your team members and help to create a real team spirit.
- Financial insight, understanding and creating reports.
Your competencies are
Result oriented, excellent communication skills, proactive, resistant to stress, decision making, client focus.
About your job…
You are responsible for the operational management of your assigned account, delivering the highest quality of service and achieving excellent customer satisfaction results from the end-user, from your client and more importantly from your team point of view. You are responsible for you team, for their coaching and development and you fulfil an exemplary role within Xtrasource. Together with your team you are responsible for an optimal performance and you play a key role developing the account and creating added value for Xtrasource.
- Responsible for the operations and complying with the contractual agreements as well as the related KPI’s.
- Responsible for continuous improvement, optimizing the service delivery on a tactical as well as operational level. Exceeding client expectations is a must!
- Your analytical skills allow you to identify challenges and opportunities; you define improvement plans and execute those with a proactive and open attitude towards your team and your client.
- Identify the growth opportunities and take action to achieve those whilst safeguarding the quality of the service delivery;
- You build your knowledge and expertise and apply it in the search of continuous improvement, for both internal as well as external stakeholders.
- WO/HBO education; preferably in International Business and Management Studies of Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in a leadership position, preferably in a similar field.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, knowledge of CRM tools is a pre.
Salary and working conditions
We would like to offer a good salary proposal that fits your experience and expertise. Xtrasource has a good pension arrangement and secondary conditions. You get the chance to develop and show your added value. We offer you a fascinating work environment: you will work in a dynamic fast-growing international organization.
Send your motivation letter and CV, both in English to our Recruitment team via our application page. The closing date to respond is Monday the 29th of January 2018. A test or assignment could be part of the selection procedure. Would you like some more information in advance, please contact our Recruitment team via +31(0) 53 481 00 34 (Enschede, NL).
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered
Keywords: Manager, Management, Leader, MBA