Join Assurant, one of the leading providers in lifestyle & automotive protection in Europe, as a claims manager.
We’re looking for an experienced Claims Manager to join our team.
The Claims manager role is a key position within the Claims Division. The Claims Manager will support the business strategically and operationally in all Claims, Complaints and Risk Management processes in line with regulatory and company standards.
· Oversight of the business’s Claims Assessment system and processes.
· Oversight of the business’s Complaints Claims Assessment system and processes.
· Accurately, independently and fairly assess and review claims and complaints and provide clear, concise and accurate instructions to those who fall under your direct supervision.
· Accurately, independently and fairly assess and review claims, and complaints based on the T&C and provide clear, concise and accurate instructions to those who fall under your direct supervision.
· Review and audit the instructions carried out by individuals under your supervision ensuring communication is professional and that all progress and decisions to the customer is effectively and accurately recorded.
· Identify and escalate serious or urgent cases to the Manager Operations Continental Europe guidance concerning medical conditions and within the content of the insurance policy terms and conditions.
· Liaising with medical personnel, to discuss medical conditions and complex cases where required and report findings accurately.
· Ensure that Service Levels Agreements are met and report these to manager.
· Maintain a high level of Complaint-handling skills, in accordance with agreed service level agreements, contracts and against policy conditions. These skills include:
o Write letters to organizations such as Kifid and Ombudsman
o Write letters to customers or third parties related to complaint handling
o Provide support in court cases/court and liaise with our external/internal legal departments
· Maintain a high level of Customer Service and administration skills at all times, which may include: Monitoring and checking claims, dealing with correspondence, Investigating and answering queries.
· Audit medical and lawyer’s invoices to support cost containment activity including the identification of potential cases of unnecessary or excessive medical services and court cases.
What we offer:
Fantastic Benefits Package