- Accustomed to designing and implementing solutions which are standardized and manageable.
- Capable of gathering business and user requirements and implementing these in a design.
- Motivated to resolve technical / compliance / stakeholder roadblocks during implementation.
- Extensive experience with recent versions of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop (7.15 LTSR and later).
- Extensive experience with Netscaler 12 & 13.
- Extensive experience with Windows 2012 & 2016, Windows 7 & Windows 10.
- Experience with the implementation of multi-factor authentication on Citrix (Smartcard, OTP, n-factor authentication).
- Experience with Citrix Endpoint Analysis (EPA).
- Experience with image creation and management with PVS & MCS.
- Experience with Citrix Workspace Environment Manager.
- Experience with Global Load Balancing.
- Strong networking skills.
- Must have knowledge and ability to communicate at a high technical level with Active Directory managers, VMware managers, Storage managers and Network (firewall) managers.
- Be part of an operational group resolving user incidents including stand-by outside office hours.
- Senior level required.
Why work at equensWorldline?
- Ability to interact positively with other cultures (Italy, Germany, France, English) in an international environment.
- Excellent in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Dutch and French is a pre.
- Drive, determination and patience.
- Ability to motivate others to work together to achieve technical goals.
- Resistant to stress.
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course… pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please go to the application form
to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
For more information about us, please visit our website equensworldline.com
equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Acquisition is not appreciated.