Ergotron, Inc. is a global company focused on designing and manufacturing kinetic work environments so people can thrive as they work, learn and care for others. The way we interact with technology, collaborate with others and pursue our individual potential is changing. Ergotron supports this evolution with innovative solutions that eliminate constraint through movement in healthcare, education and general office environments.
The company has a 39-year history of innovation with more than 200 patents and a growing portfolio of awardwinning brands, Ergotron is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with a global sales and marketing presence in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. All products are designed in the United States and manufactured in Ergotron’s factory in China.
For our EMEA head office in Amersfoort we are currently looking for a:
Channel Account Manager - Benelux
Ergotron offers a challenging position in an international organization with growth ambitions. A company with top quality products, contributing to a productive and healthy workplace. Ergotron is a company with high ethical standards and passionate, supportive colleagues. A company that stimulates personal development where you will find the flexibility and healthy work-life balance you crave. We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a supportive business environment that is built around a promise: To move you - physically, emotionally and intellectually.
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) will be responsible for managing Ergotron’s reseller partners in the Benelux. These are mainly IT resellers and office furniture dealers. The CAM will develop Ergotron’s existing partnerships as well as expand geographic and vertical market coverage by recruiting and developing new partners.
- Achieve annual sales targets and partner revenue goals.
- Develop and execute a channel plan for the region, as well as individual partner account plans.
- Build, maintain and develop business relationships at various levels within assigned Ergotron partners and with new partners. Use these relationships to increase mind share of Ergotron and to drive cooperation with the Ergotron sales team (training, account mapping, spotting deals etc.).
- Work closely with selected partners and with the Ergotron territory team to drive (joint) end user sales activities such as promos and partner events across all relevant vertical markets.
- Train and educate the partner’s sales & support teams regularly on Ergotron’s sales programs and product innovations. Promote and support the use of partner programs (seed program, deal registration).
- Communicate Ergotron’s value proposition through training sessions, floor walks, partner events, promotions and programs and assist partners in the sales process.
- Act as a point of contact for the partner and liaise with both the sales team and other functional groups within Ergotron (program management, marketing, finance, services) to ensure optimum partner performance and satisfaction.
- Share relevant partner, project, market and competitive information with management and with counterparts in other regions.
- Responsible for timely and accurate updating of all required systems and programs necessary for sales operations including Salesforce and others as appropriate to ensure customer data is well maintained and documented.
- Additional duties as requested.
- Support ‘Lean Business Enterprise' initiatives for continuous process improvement and waste elimination.