Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.Job Description
Purpose of the function
- Delivering project results for agreed objectives with strategic value for the GBU by translating GBU strategy and policy to the overall project framework (including objectives/incentives) and specific targets.
Maintaining rules and regulations
- In consultation with resource managers, identifying candidates for multi-disciplinary team and allocating candidates through management/supervisors.
- Drafting budget proposals, taking into account budget, expertise, quality and customer demands.
- Managing multi-disciplinary projects with different (sub)-project teams, requiring monitoring and steering of Time, Money, Quality, Information, and Organization.
Discussing project approach and the intermediate and final results with Project principal
- Translate functional project scope (problem statement) and terms (objectives/incentives) into detailed technical scope and solutions for the project and/or sub-projects.
- Analysis and consolidation of information from the (sub)-projects. Reporting and presenting (intermediate) project results and solutions to Project principal.
- Managing and analyzing management information to steer projects and draft plans. Delivering management information to the Project principal as appropriate
Maintaining rules and regulations taking into account legal requirements, in order to promote safety, health,well-being and the environment.
- Ensure compliance with corporate, (legal) environmental and safety regulations.
- Identification of structural deficiencies and discuss in broader organizational context.
- Actively propagate security thinking and behavior.
- Participate in HSE analyses as part of the design phase.
- Drive continues improvement in Engineering department
Value CAPEX projects: max. 10 Mio EuroRequired level of knowledge:
- Technical University degree, preferably
- A minimum of four years of experience in a project supervising role
- Thorough knowledge or project controls
- Thorough understanding of cost forecasting
- Knowledge or project Front End Process design, commissioning, and start-up
- Knowledge of contracting and contracting strategies
- Thorough understanding of engineering and construction productivity measurement
- Ability to prepare and analyze critical path schedules
- Basic knowledge of engineering document control, materials management, procurement, receiving, warehousing, etc.
- Ability to improve the quality of engineering and construction documents
- Ability to supervise multi-disciplined teams
- Proficiency in both English and Dutch
- Knowledge of construction safety requirements and measurement
- Operational and Solid Handling knowledge are considered a benefit
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL
. Apply via the "Apply"