Business Planning Coordinator
For more than 60 years, Yamaha Motor has been bringing pleasure to millions of people by using ingenuity and enthusiasm to constantly surpass customer expectations, thereby enriching their lives. Founded in 1968, Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME) is the regional headquarters in Europe of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. in Japan.
YME is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products in the European marketplace, mainly: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard engines, Wave runner water vehicles, 4-wheel All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, snowmobiles and generators.
- Pro-actively initiate market / product / business analysis;
- Manage, coordinate, analyze and report results of the European motorcycle business;
- Play a key-role in report preparation and analysis;
- Work in close collaboration with sales team and management to analyze and explain causes of gaps in sales and/or market progress, including making summary assumptions / actions;
- Increase both motorcycle market and product knowledge to be able to make proper analysis and recommendations;
- Continuously look to improve and simplify the tools and reporting formats (working closely with IT colleagues when required).
Profile of the suitable candidate:
- Bachelor level through education or working experience;
- Working experience of 2 years;
- Experience in a related field is a preference;
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment;
- Analytical and commercial thinking, excellent organization skills;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Operational excellence attitude (customer centric) with the ability, commitment and drive to work equally on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing. Mastering other European languages is an advantage (e.g. French, Spanish, Italian, etc.)
- Experience working with Microsoft Word & Excel, is a must.
- “Go the extra mile”- type personality.
The Business Planning Coordinator reports to the Department Manager Business Intelligence & Sales Planning.
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Professional A-brand organization;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment.
Apply for this job!
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please send your CV and motivation letter to our online application page.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Keywords: Coordinator Planning, Coordinator Business, Sales Planner, Business Planner, Market Analyst, Product Analyst, Business Analyst, vacancy Schiphol