Business Development Specialist – Netherlands
Role based in: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Language/s: Native level Dutch and business level English
The Fortinet EMEA Business Development team is a group of highly driven and tenacious professionals, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a hunger for winning. Based in Fortinet offices across some of our key EMEA locations their mission is to drive new business opportunities for our EMEA sales teams by qualifying, nurturing and setting appointments in prospect and dormant accounts.
With us you will:
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Fortinet’s technology in order to articulate our value proposition to decision-makers, as well as being able to successfully manage and overcome objections.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency.
- Prospecting into multiple organizations via calling, networking and e-mail, with the help of cutting edge digital platforms for intent based leads such as Bombora and 6Sense, and contact discovery using Linked-In Sales Navigator, Discover.org, and other digital tools and Internet sources, to build and maintain a high quality lead pipeline.
- Schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within targeted companies.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals, as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and other Fortinet business functions in the development of strategic sales approaches.