Are you an entrepreneurial controller who wants to grow and develop and help bring our Finance and Control organization to the next level?
As a controller in this position you focus on our demand fulfilment part of BrandLoyalty, however, you will develop a broad view of the business. You support business decisions by providing analytical insights on various topics ranging from Supply Chain Management, Portfolio Management, Product Pricing and valuation and Sourcing Management. Monitoring and improving operational processes, including alignment within the organization is a critical part of this position. You will do this together with the Business Controlling team that are all located at our Headquarters in the Netherlands. From these locations you support all offices of Brandloyalty worldwide on financial advice.
Your team and responsibilities
You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world in our office in Den Bosch in a team of 5 other Business Controllers.
You will be responsible for various risk management topics within the sourcing controlling team:
- Month-end close of sourcing entities;
- Management Reporting on inventory, margins, overheads and other;
- Review supplier contracts;
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting;
- Analyse inventory positions and pricing;
- Manage the currency exchange risk on our buying side (hedge accounting);
- Challenge and maintain correct inventory valuation;
- Report on the performance of our loyalty programs;
- Involvement in forecasting and budgeting processes;
- Perform and monitor compliance of various (SOx) controls (e.g. margin analysis, inventory counts, hedge accounting, contract review);
- Collaboration auditors (financial statement audit, various license/royalty audits);
- Have a supporting role to various sourcing departments on relevant (financial) topics;
- Act as a sparring partner to other Finance colleagues and local management on business/financial topics;
- Support the decision-making processes of Sourcing departments by ad-hoc analysis and related advisory.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in an international environment;
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Finance or Controlling with a hands-on mentality;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (both verbal and written);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experience with SAP and Business Objects is pre;
- Good level of knowledge on standard office applications (strong MS Excel skills);
- Willing to travel on occasion (1 week per half-year).
What Can We Do for You?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, help us grow, and share the successes with your team/company. The following is a shortlist of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose-driven company - we want all those who work with us and who is around us, to be happy!
- Personal and professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Be part of a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- Work at a Fortune 500 company with a young & agile attitude;
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, complimentary healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering.#
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.