What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair and testing of ballast water treatment systems as well as other pump systems for the international maritime sector.
You will be having some mechanical and hydraulic repairs to do but the largest focus of your work will be focused on updating, troubleshooting, adjusting the software and maintaining the PLC/control system of the installations. Usually this is a Siemens S7 system.
You will be travelling, internationally, around 60% of the time - mostly to Western and Southern Europe but also to the Middle Eastern or Asia Pacific regions.
So, what's in it for you?
* International travel and compensation
* Career and personal growth opportunities
* Working on interesting, specialized products in a fast-growing market (new Ballast regulations 2020)
* Salary indication: €45.000-65.000 + overnight/overtime opportunities
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
* 2+ years' experience working in the engine room of a vessel or servicing pumps / ballast water treatment systems in the maritime, oil&gas or offshore sectors; Experience with PLC/automation/control systems is necessary. I would rather see applicants with hardly any maritime experience but lots of great PLC service engineering experience rather than the other way around!
* MBO [technical degree] - mechanical (WTB), electrical (Elektrotechniek), or maritime (SWTK) engineering
* FLUENT ENGLISH and/or DUTCH. MUST BE RESIDING IN THE NETHERLANDS - PREFERABLY IN THE ROTTERDAM AREA!
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in various electrically driven installations for the maritime and industrial sectors. Our client is currently expanding their already successful venture into the ballast and pump market for the maritime sector. Their products are in demand and they need engineers who can provide the proper service on both the electrical and mechanical components.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.