· Positions available on large scale commercial, industrial, pharma and data centre projects;
· Site based
· Responsible for delivering 3D and 2D coordination milestones on projects
· Assisting with production of coordination and installation drawings
· Clash detection / resolution
· Management of all associated documents etc.
· Competitive remuneration packages available
· Internationally recognised third level qualification in Engineering / Architecture / Design or a technical background essential
· Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in BIM/Revit modelling essential, ideally in a contracting environment
· Experience in M&E services coordination essential
· Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential
· Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination issues
· Excellent IT skills - AutoCAD, Solidworks, Revit, MS Excel etc.
· Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
· Fluent English
· Applications must be submitted in English
What we offer:
We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.