In order to further strengthen our activities we are looking for a professional and motivated
• Work independently to deliver an agreed portfolio of projects under the leadership of the relevant Project Manager
• Develop, manage and own automation platform and interface specifications
• Define and manage automation platform architecture & manage technical trade-offs studies in automation control area
• Ensure professional project execution at Factories and Sites with strong stakeholder engagement
• Manage life cycle activities and provide operational support to roll-out organisations and market companies for deployed automation platforms
• Provide automation support to the entire facility in the areas of electrical and instrumentation controls
• Be an active member of automation projects from order to customer take over, contributing by doing hands on work – software coding, PLC programming, HW design, FAT testing - during the project where it is required
What we offer:
How to apply?
If you find the job interesting, please send your application and relevant data online no later than 20th of September 2019.