Athlon: IT Production Support Analyst Corporate Applications
Do you have experience in operations, maintenance and configuration of on-premise and cloud-based applications? Do you have experience with ITIL-based processes like application management, incident management and change management? Do you have experience in IT-Application Support? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
In the role of Production Support Analyst you are part of the operations team. You will be responsible for maintaining shared applications, mainly the global HR cloud solution SAP SuccessFactors. You will report to the Teamlead Corporate Application Management of Athlon International BV in Almere.
Corporate Application Management support projects and operations activities of global applications implemented in different European countries. These applications are standard and crucial to develop Athlon in Europe.
- Act as single point of contact for service consumer (business partners) and service providers (external support partner) on technical matters.
- Responsible for configuration-support internally and with external support.
- Ensure system availability and continuity.
- Realization of problem and incident analysis and perform as 2nd Level Support.
- Configuration of systems according to change requests.
- Creation and update of configuration-specification.
- Support of the system test, user-acceptance-test and system integration test.
- Creation of release plan for maintenance and further development in alignment with the business department.
- Quality assurance of the functional documents from business department.
- Responsible to prepare the test environment regarding configurations and test base.
- Define impact of technical changes and releases of external provider.
- Project activities in relation to further improvement of the applications.
- Responsible for root cause analysis on production issues.
You have the following skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science, informatics, business informatics, internet technology or related.
- 3+ years of experience in application management and IT-support.
- Preferred knowledge on Human Resources-Domain and processes.
- Knowledge in IT support in relation to external suppliers.
- Experience in managing external IT suppliers.
- Knowledge of test management and test techniques.
- Certificates in ITIL and ITSM or related.
- Proven experience with working on application management on-premise and in the cloud.
- Capability to understand and apply architecture and solution designs.
- Strong experience in application management of cloud based systems and working.
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors preferred.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and conflict handling skills.
- Strong service/customer support skills.
- Flexible, can easily adapt to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are a team player and get energy from solving complex problems.
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language in word and writing and intercultural experience.
You can expect
The HeadQuarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in Almere, the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life.
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value.
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future.
- We are a profitable growth story.
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity
Apply online via the 'Apply' button.
For more information you can contact
- Olivier de Waal
- M: +31 6 28 22 06 65
- The selection process may involve an assessment
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Almere, Application specialist, IT support.