- A Bachelor's or Master's level degree in chemistry or related discipline, with a minimum of 3 years multi-disciplined sales experience. Experience of handling indirect channel sales is highly desirable.
- A working knowledge of fermentation and the use of bioreactors will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with fluency in English, other languages being a plus.
- Microsoft office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural team and able to handle difficult and demanding situations and multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Together with a highly motivated team you will be working on further expanding our leading position in the world. We offer you an independent, international and responsible position in a fast growing organization with leading products in the biotechnology market. Naturally you can expect a competitive salary (fixed and variable) and excellent benefits in line with your experience and background. Our working environment can be described as pleasant, informal and down-to-earth always focused on our mission to provide reliable solutions that will enable an improved quality of life.
Please send your CV and accompanying cover letter to Jolanda Hoogvliet
For further information about this position you can get in contact with Paul Theuns, International Sales Manager,
010-208 35 33
. Please visit our website for further information about Applikon:
Responses from recruiters to this advertisement will not be appreciated.