- College or Bachelor degree in supply chain or logistics.
- Good MS office skills.
- Good understanding about process flows.
- Project management skills.
Skills and competencies
- Minimal 5 years’ experience in a logistics and/or production environment.
- Knowledge and experience with production planning and quality control principles.
- Experienced with cross-functional thinking, communicating and working.
- Knowledge and experience in MRP II (material recourse planning).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience in inventory management.
- Good understanding of the English and Dutch language (written and verbal).
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication kills
- Customer focused
- Stress resistant
- Result driven
- Dutch (speaking/writing)
- English (speaking/writing)
- MS Office
- JDE / Oracle (pre)
We offer an interesting job in a professional team in a challenging environment. A good salary and excellent benefits (premium free health insurance, bonus arrangement, cost reduced company fitness).
About Quaker Houghton
Quaker Houghton is the global leader in industrial process fluids. With a robust presence around the world, including operations in over 25 countries, our customers include thousands of the world’s most advanced and specialized steel, aluminum, automotive, aerospace, offshore, can, mining, and metalworking companies. Our high-performing, innovative and sustainable solutions are backed by best-in-class technology, deep process knowledge and customized services. With 4,000 employees, including chemists, engineers and industry experts, we partner with our customers to improve their operations so they can run even more efficiently, even more effectively, whatever comes next.
For more information about the company, please visit www.quakerhoughton.com
Do not hesitate to send your written motivation and curriculum vitae to the attention of Christa Koot. Please use the application form
Agency calls are not appreciated.