Agile team coach
Westblaak 175, 3012 KJ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Level of education: Bachelor's degreeCompany DescriptionA true people person, infectious enthusiasm, a passion for developing & recruiting talent, the ambition to get multidisciplinary product teams to reach their full potential, that’s you in a nutshell! You are an agile coach, development manager or team lead that wants to contribute to changing the recruitment market and help our great engineering organisation grow. Apply at VONQ and work together with us on building our product & engineering teams, our flagship product, tools and APIs that serve global customers!
Rotterdam, full-time position (32 - 40), starting ASAP
Life of VONQ’s Agile Team Coach
Your goal is to help our product & engineering talent and teams improve themselves, their processes & technology and improve engineering at VONQ (and make it more fun!) every day.
You’ll be working closely with our CTO, development teams and our product management team. As our Agile Team Coach, you will contribute to the growth of our engineering organisation, product ownership and engineering teams. We currently have a team of 30 people in product & engineering and are expanding our team rapidly.
To make great things happen, we need - apart from more engineers - someone with a great eye for people and processes. And that’s where you come in! You will be responsible to develop and get the best out of the talent we have in the team, work closely with recruitment to find the best talent out there, help teams to improve the product & engineering delivery, and above all make sure that we don’t forget to celebrate and have fun!
Your challenge? Our organisation and engineering team are growing and we do like changes! That gives you the opportunity to grow together with us and make a big impact as an Agile Team Coach.What you’ll actually do
- Coach, manage and evaluate a group of engineers and product professionals to make sure they keep growing and learning, with their wellbeing as a priority
- Take a leading role in the hiring of the right talent to expand our teams
- Build career & learning paths and personal development tools for engineers and product professionals.
- Evangelize an agile mindset, focused on learning and growing, in the teams and beyond
- Make observations and provide feedback
- Build out and improve our product & engineering culture and way of working
- Help people & teams improve their working processes every day by facilitation, coaching, giving feedback and education: bringing our product delivery to the next level.
What we need
Let’s start by saying that we love a ‘we can do it’ mindset! You know how to get teams and individuals into action and you make sure of a good balance between people and results. We have a team of 12 nationalities, and therefore you have intercultural sensitivity as well! What’s more? Read below:
- 5+ years experience as a manager, people coach, or agile coach preferably in a product development environment with multiple teams
- Experience in hiring, talent development and personal development
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Dutch
- Experience working in an international environment
- You match our core values: Together, Eager to Grow, Autonomy, Do’er. Here you can read more about our values.
- Experience managing international teams
What’s in it for you
First of all, you’ll be working in an inspiring environment, with a diverse team of experienced colleagues with strong opinions and ambitions, giving you a full intellectual challenge every day. Secondly, you will have a lot of freedom in your role while being able to make a meaningful contribution to the teams and growth of our engineers. Above all, you will be able to shape the future of our product & engineering team in Rotterdam.There is more! We offer:
- A good salary and 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Pension contribution
- Time and budget for training, and more
- Working in the most progressive city of NL
- Well connected to public transportation
- You get to work at the European leading company in Recruitment industry!
Oh, and we have legendary company outings, beers on Friday and a lot of FUN!So, does this sounds appealing to you?
Please apply by clicking on the 'Apply'
button. Still have questions left? Contact Sarah (Recruiter) -> sarahellithy(at)vonq.com.Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filters.