As Aftertreatment Hardware Engineer you are responsible for in-production and future projects products for the European and North American markets.
- Develop new and adapt existing aftertreatment components, in cooperation with internal stakeholders and external suppliers;
- Leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams with focus on functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability;
- Problem resolution development according DMAIC principle;
- Performing all required DFSS deliverables within the project, according Six Sigma principles, including requirement and validation definition;
- Pro-actively coordinate and monitor planning (both external and internal deliverables) and releases in line with project milestones;
- Report status and progress, of multiple KPI’s, towards management.
As Aftertreatment Hardware Engineer you report to the Supervisor of the Aftertreatment Hardware group.