Are you interested in renewable energy, a strong communicator and a relation builder? At Baker Hughes we are looking for an Account Manager in the Netherlands who will collaborate with our horticultural clients, next to clients active in the oil & gas industry. Our clients have a huge energy need (heating glass houses) and we deliver them geothermal solutions. In order to support and expand our current business for the Chemical & Industrial Services product line in the Netherlands, we seek an Account Manager supporting our Dutch clients in geothermal, oil and gas industry.
• You ideally hold an engineering degree or equivalent, preferably a Chemical Engineering degree.
• Fluent in Dutch and professionally proficient in English
• Possession of driver license B
• You have proven relevant experience in the oil and gas industry and oilfield chemistry in particular
• Experience of supporting customer accounts and co-ordination of offshore and onshore activities, scheduling and forecasting
• Experience of managing technical projects, chemical trials as well as chemical supplies
• Experience of providing chemical services in an offshore and onshore environment
• Experience of handling and resolving chemical production and scheduling issues
• Knowledge of various chemical testing methods.
Of course you are familiar and experienced with HSE, QA standards and practises, you are aware of chemical hazards and general health, safety, environment and welfare considerations and have knowledge of HSE and general housekeeping responsibilities within a chemical environment, particularly in relation to the supervision of personnel.
You are an open and good communicator both verbal and written and listen well to customer needs. Working with a variety of customers and internal resources will require you to have adequate financial acumen and presentation skills. You are analytical and pragmatic by nature being able to organize, plan, delegate, allocate and execute work through diplomacy and negotiating. You are flexible team player, independent and able to work with deadlines. Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
What we offer:
•Excellent remuneration and bonus package
•Training and Career Development Plan
•Personal and Company performance bonus
•25 holidays, if not ill, year after 5 additional holidays
•Heath Insurance Allowance