Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson is looking for a driven and proactive Account Manager to drive sales within our Business Projector Sales division, working closely with partners and resellers. Your role will be to secure and grow the market share through active sales work in the field, by networking and by a high level of activity towards existing and potential clients.
This position is based from our office in Zaventem and will report directly to the Business Sales Manager. The role will require regular travel throughout Belgium and therefore your home location can be flexible.
* Promote the Epson range of Projectors to increase Epson sales growth into specific reseller and end user markets
* Set and achieve quarterly targets for aligned accounts and defined product range
* Develop and execute a sales plan for optimal customer portfolio management
* Account planning with aligned channel partners in order to identify and qualify new opportunities for growth
* Collect sales out data from channel partners in order to identify key target end users for Epson sales activity
* Maintain opportunity pipeline for key end user business. Pass opportunities in defined verticals to vertical/product specialists and pass other opportunities to account managers
* Maximise opportunities from corporate account managers and specialist vertical account managers
* Agree and review quarterly business/marketing plans while identifying new marketing opportunities
* To identify, manage and execute promotional campaigns within specified accounts appropriate to customer and Epson business needs
* To track ROI of promotional campaigns run in conjunction with partner.
* Ensure optimal implementation of generic Epson marketing campaigns within aligned accounts.
Communication and Reporting:
* Collate competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback and input to promotional activities with this knowledge.
* Manage the development and implementation of the CRM initiative, as required.
* Maintenance of Epson Partner Programme. Review qualification criteria with partners and ensure criteria are met. Meet targets on number of signed partners
* Present regular reports as detailed in KPIs. Reports will include but not be limited to portfolio reports, opportunity reports and Sales MDF ROI reports
* Identification of relevant customer case studies for onward use internally within Epson and/or external use
* Work effectively with end user vertical/specialist sales managers to optimise Epson's sales
* Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Direct account management background experience
* Strong background and knowledge of the Business Projector market
* Record of success in large reseller accounts * Innovative approach
* Evidence of academic achievement
* Fluent level of English and French, both written and verbal essential
* Fluent level of Dutch language would be an advantage
Wat wij bieden:
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a leading brand, we are keen to hear from you!! Epson makes products and delivers solutions for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We are offering a friendly and professional work environment, competitive salary, company car and pension scheme. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.