A&TS Manager Bakery (Application & Technical Support)
- Initialize, support and realize application projects with (international) customers, for both existing as slightly adjusted components;
- Advise customers in case of new developments and improvement of existing products;
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with Sales, Marketing, R&D, QA and Operations department in the context of innovation & customer projects & support activities;
- Provide technological support & trouble shooting to customers (at-line support),
- Provide presentations and demonstrations, training seminars & workshops.
- Experience: 5-10yrs in Bakery R&D;
- Education: Academic level in Food technology or equivalent; PhD preferred;
- Expertise in Bakery Product Development, experience with oils & fats preferred;
- Track-record of successful delivery of R&D projects, partnerships, innovation;
- Strong customer-orientation, communicative, open
- Strongly analytical, conceptual thinker, experienced in design of experiments & statistical analysis;
- Strong drive for results, able to work around obstacles, entrepreneurial;pragmatic and hands-on;
- Out-going, creative and well-organized, diligent, project management experience;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project);
- Willing to travel frequently, up to 50%.
Apply via the ''Apply'' button.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Wormerveer, Projects, Technical Support, Customer Advising