Technical Support Engineer
ABB: Een goede start voor een dynamische carrière
Location of the position: Eindhoven-NL Office / NL
The 14-year-old company Spirit IT, with 43 employees, designs and sells flow measurement and supervisory solutions for use in oil and gas applications. Its flow computers and software deliver exceptional accuracy and control for well-pad automation, transportation and custody transfer applications.
The Spirit IT portfolio adds the liquid measurement component to ABB’s industry leading gas measurement and automation product line. The combined offering will deliver comprehensive expertise and market strength to customers and provide new opportunities for growth in the oil and gas segment.
Now that Spirit IT has joined forces with ABB, there is a world of opportunities to introduce their products in the global market. The fact that the innovative technology of Spirit IT fills a white spot in ABB’s portfolio, combined with the solid reputation of a global technology leader, creates the perfect opportunity to continue to grow exponentially in the Oil & Gas market.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You diagnose technical problems, determines corrective actions, and repairs for our flow measurement products and systems via remote service.
- You will be responsible for managing all technical inquiries from our customers by means of the Spirit IT ticket support system.
- You works closely together with the local ABB service organizations and our direct customers to ensure accurate communication and exchange of technical information to resolve all technical issues.
- You are providing technical product support and product training.
- You assist with the preparation of technical documentation for project contracts, and provides assistance to field service specialists and technicians regarding contractual requirements.
- You attends technical meetings with customer in coordination with the Project Manager.
- You finished a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering.
- You have experience within automation engineering.
- Familiarity with Flow Metering standards is an advantage.
- You have strongly problem-solving skills and you are customer oriented.
- You have advanced MS Office skills.
- You are in the possession of a driver license B.
- You can fluently communicate in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing). Knowledge of any other language is an asset.
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging position? Please send your resume and motivation letter for the attention of Jacqueline Pereboom, tel: +3110 407 8214.